1. Renunciation of Citizenship
If you wish to renounce your citizenship you should submit the Embassy documents listed below with your application form C11, which your Lawyer, Notary or local authority should authenticate. (Note that origional documents are required). Failure to produce the appropriate documents may lead to a delay in your application.
– Warranty of Naturalisation and certified translation in English. (applicable only to Gambia citizens in Germany ).
-Fee of €85 (eighty-five euros).
2. Emergency Passports (only valid for one month).
3. Legalisation of documents.
4. Insertions/Corrections of documents.
5. Insertions/Rectification of documents.
Note: Renewal of passports can only be done in The Gambia.